What is the Mentor Program?
This program is unlike anything else available for show ring training and handling.Vicki Ronchette’s Mentor Program is an exclusivefeature of Show Dog Prep School where students can receive personalized feedback and individual attention from Vicki tailored to their specific conformation goals.
Are you brand new to showing?
A seasoned owner handler looking for that extra edge against the pros?
A dog training professional offering conformation courses?
This is the program for you! The SDPS Mentor Program is for anyone who is interested in becoming more successful in the show ring. More than just a course, this program is designed to prep your dog and yourself for the show ring.
Our Mentor Program includes many extras including two webinars, a digital copy of Vicki’s newest book, Ready? Set. SHOW! – A Handbook for Dog Shows, a discount on Vicki’s Show Dog Prep School courses and so much more. Get the personalized attention you need NOW!
– Two of Vicki’s recorded webinars.
– A PDF file of Vicki’s new book Ready? Set. SHOW! – A Handbook for Dog Shows.
– Exclusive access to Vicki’s SDPS Mentorship Program Facebook group.
– Access to special video livestreams.
– Access to exclusive training videos just for mentees.
– 10% discount on Vicki’s Show Dog Prep School courses.
– 15% discount on all private training sessions.
– Exclusive access to Vicki’s Q & A Sessions.
– Ability to post photos, videos and questions to Vicki for feedback.
For a limited time only, get a year membership to our Mentor Program for only $399! That is a $200 savings and it won’t last long!
THE FINE PRINT
– Students purchasing the yearly Mentor Program option will have access to all Mentor Program features and discounts for a period of ONE YEAR from the purchase date. Monthly subscribers will remain in the program until they cancel their subscription.
– Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refunds for Mentor Program purchases. All sales are final.
– Upon purchase of the Mentor Program, students will be contacted by Vicki for further instruction. Students will be able to download the PDF of Vicki’s ebook and webinars immediately after purchase.